Jun 15, 2013

dear reader

         dear reader,
.how are you .hope  you are keeping well.wow,,,, our great marian college  reopen tommorrow .now am  senior  but so many things to study  ,,am just  flowing i didn't  get any idea about my life .its  just a breakless  cycle  which is in very fast ..dear  plz tell me .what to do next .. could you do me a favour ..please  pray for me ..to  give me good end to every thing . convey  my regards to all.
                                                                                                                    your's loving
                                                                                                                            me

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes for all your dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be great to get back to campus right?
    hopefully that also means a lot more inspiration to write here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you are missed here...
    and by the way, your Malayalam writing is simply superb...so pls continue

    ReplyDelete